IRCTC, in order to provide hotel and room service to passengers or travelers, has its guest house which is situated on Railway Station road, in proximity to Katra Railway Station. This post is all details and information about the Vaishnodevi IRCTC guest house.
IRCTC’s guest house travel desk is at Katra Railway Station and 3.6 km from Banganga temple. The hotel is fully air-conditioned (except two dormitories) and has all facilities of 3 star or 4 star hotels. From the hotel, the outstanding view of Ma Vaishnodevi Ji mountains can be observed in front.
Description of rooms:
a. Standard room: It is double bedded room with bathroom attached. The rent is Rs 1452 per room.
b. Deluxe room: It is also double bedded room with bathroom attached. The rent is Rs1936 per room.
There are 3 types of dormitories.
a. Ac Dormitory: It has 15 beds with bathroom inside. The cost is Rs 331 per bed.
b. Non Ac Dormitory: It has 22 beds with common bathroom. The cost is Rs 193 per bed.
c. Ladies Dormitory: Ladies dormitories are also available for ladies. Such dormitory is Non Ac Dormitory with common bathroom. The cost is Rs 193 per bed.
Family rooms (air-conditioned):
There are 3 types of family rooms.
a. 03 Bedded room: It has 3 beds with common bathroom. The rent is Rs 1210 per room.
b. 06 Bedded room: It has 6 beds with common bathroom. The rent is 2178 per room.
c. 04 Bedded room: It has 4 beds with common bathroom. The rent is 2420 per room.
The rent cost of rooms are according to IRCTC’s website.
The guest house of IRCTC provides huge facilities. Some of them are:
- Food station is multi cuisine.
- Free breakfast and mineral water
- Parking area is very large.
- Facility of In House Laundry and Shopping Lounge
- Free pick up and drop Banganga bus stand to guests
- Facility of STD/ISD/PCO
Hope, this post provides all the required information about Vaishnodevi IRCTC guest house.
Click here to know about IRCTC Mega Kitchen.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC Captcha is an image which contains alpha-numeric character in the login page of IRCTC. Users are facing difficulties for entering the correct captcha, so this post is written to help users by providing IRCTC captcha solution.
IRCTC or any other sites need users to enter captcha to avoid spam or automation script run on site. IRCTC’s website is visited by thousands of users each day for online ticket booking. Most of the users get the error message with Captcha issue. The error message “Invalid Captcha” is more in Tatkal hours than non-tatkal hours. Why is that, then? The captcha in non-tatkal hours is easy to read and is clear but in Tatkal hours, it is hard to read Captcha. IRCTC intensionally does this. IRCTC changes the format of Captcha for tatkal hours. IRCTC does this so that the people standing in the queue for booking tickets on Railway ticket booking window will get confirm tickets at least one or two. This has led the problem for many users who are trying to book tickets online.
The user needs to enter correct IRCTC Captcha manually. It is impossible to bypass Captcha on IRCTC site. There is Rumola Captcha Solution which can be used to automate Captcha but the problem is that Rumola is not free and it is faster to type Captcha manually than with Rumola. So, what can be done?
Solution to fill IRCTC Captcha correctly:
a. Zoom your page: The size of Captcha is very small in Tatkal hours. But, you can increase the size of captcha image by zooming your browser. After zoom, it is easy to read captcha. After you enter Captcha, reset zoom.
b. Reload Captcha: When passenger detail page is loaded, it is better to reload captcha because most of the time, IRCTC sends wrong Captcha in Tatkal hours. You can reload Captcha within 2 secs.
c. Type Captcha carefully: Don’t panic to enter Captcha. Read the captcha carefully and enter it.
d. Confusing letter J: Most of the IRCTC users get confused with letter ‘J’. Because small and capital J are similar and the Captcha is case sensitive. So, if you come up with confusing letter J, then immediately reload captcha or wait to determine small j or capital J and enter it.
e. Captcha Length: Another thing you should know is that if you visit Passenger Detail page multiple times with same login session, then most of the time you get long or difficult Captcha. So, visit Passenger Detail page just once after login.
Hope, this post helps you to know how to enter Captcha correctly on IRCTC login page.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) has been launching air tour for Mumbai Darshan on helicopter. This post IRCTC Mumbai Darshan on Helicopter gives the detailed information about that service.
Mumbai is a popular city of India that is visited by about three million tourists every year. The road based tour of Mumbai will require lot of time and also leaves you exhausted. Understanding that, IRCTC has launched the air tour of Mumbai on helicopter to facilitate the tourists. To provide this air tour service, IRCTC has collaborated with private helicopter service provider.
With this air tour, you can enjoy the panoramic view of Mumbai city and its vicinity within 15 minutes. This will be the breathtaking experience for you. This helicopter ride is 1000 feet above the city or the coast. The bird-eye view of Mumbai city is amazing. The price is Rs 5,580 for each passenger. According to IRCTC’s website, the service would be available till October 21 as of now.
To state the IRCTC’s Mumbai Darshan itinerary, there are two routes: North Mumbai and South Mumbai. Juhu is the central hub for both routes. North Mumbai’s route covers Juhu, Varsova Malad, Pagoda, Gorai, Essel World whereas South Mumbai’s route covers Juhu, Bandra-Worli Sea link and Haji Ali.
There are some rules though.
IRCTC’s Mumbai Darshan Rules:
- Taking photos from the helicopter is not allowed.
- Children below 2 years are not allowed for this air tour.
- Female passenger if sitting next to pilot can’t wear Saree.
- Pilots need to have more than 2000 hours of flying experience.
- Up to only 3 passengers are allowed in helicopter at a time.
- IRCTC would not be responsible for any air accident or crash.
Hope this post helps you to know the detailed information about IRCTC’s Mumbai air tour on helicopter.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation), besides providing online train ticket booking facility, also provides the services of catering. This post is all about IRCTC kitchen that prepares food for catering.
India has the world’s second largest population. So, the kitchen that feeds such massive population in trains, planes and other visiting sites is not just huge. It’s a MEGA. IRCTC has opened a state-of-the-art Food Factory. IRCTC Mega Kitchen has the capacity of about 25,000 meals per day.
IRCTC Central Kitchen is situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The kitchen is responsible to provide hygienic food at reasonable price not only train passengers but to corporate clients too. The IRCTC Central Kitchen is fully automated with equipment. Raw materials are stocked in the store room in ground floor. Huge number of cooks and chefs are there to cook food. The central kitchen has installed ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) to segregate various types of waste into reusable air and water. The reusable water is planned to use in toilets and for cleaning floors. Vegetable come from Mother Dairy and the food items that are non- perishable come from Metro Cash and Carry outlet near Karkardooma court. In this mega kitchen, bulk amount of vegetables are chopped in a couple of minutes. Solar panels are also there in mega kitchen which are set up for heating water and hot water is used for cleaning dishes. There is a RO water treatment plant for drinking and cooking purpose.
You might have seen this kitchen in your television. This behemoth kitchen of IRCTC has been featured on the show called “India’s Megakitchens” on NAT GEO (National Geographic) channel.
Hope, this post helps you to know about the mega kitchen of IRCTC. With this post, you will know how IRCTC provides its catering service.
Click here to know about IRCTC guest house.
Share and Enjoy
The website of IRCTC i.e. www.irctc.co.in is one of the busiest sites in the internet and thousands of users visit the site everyday for online train ticket booking. This post is about IRCTC Tatkal Autofill and helps you to know how to use it for increasing the chance of booking tatkal tickets of IRCTC.
Making a reservation under the tatkal scheme is less probable for the users because of huge traffic. The website of IRCTC (or Indian Railways) opens up for train reservations at 8 am and at 10 am. At that time, hundreds and thousands of people are logging at the same time for ticket booking. Due to huge traffic, the user is likely not to get success in booking tatkal tickets. The train ticket booking handled by the website is, no doubt, slow and slugging. Only few users are successful in booking tatkal tickets disappointing many.
Isn’t it disappointing? But one thing you can do is getting the help of tool called IRCTC Magic Autofill. IRCTC Magic Autofill is not sure thing that books your tatkal tickets but it surely increases the chances of booking. You can find other Autofill tools in the internet.
How to Use IRCTC Autofill tool:
- First, go to the IRCTC Autofill tool. You can find such tools easily in the internet.
- Then you have to fill up the reservation form.
- Then, your data will be saved by Autofill tool.
- Then the tool auto-fills your reservation form during booking period thus increasing your chance of booking tickets.
Hope, you know about IRCTC Tatkal Autofill and its advantage. So, be smart and use such IRCTC Autofill tools to book your IRCTC tickets next time. By doing so, you will surely increase your chance of booking tatkal tickets. Remember Speed matters a lot for irctc tatkal ticket booking.
Share and Enjoy
The website of IRCTC is one of the busiest sites in the internet and it’s so difficult for the users to book your IRCTC Tatkal tickets. So, this post helps you to know how to book your IRCTC tatkal tickets faster through proxy servers.
IRCTC’s website at the peak timing is probably the slowest in the whole internet. It’s almost impossible for the users to book tatkal tickets from 10am to 11am. The users face internal server error or connection time out error which is so irritating. With this post, you will know the trick to book your IRCTC tatkal tickets faster.
There are some websites that suggest you to use autofill browsers plugins. That will definitely help you to increase the speed of your booking. But there is a problem that such websites don’t always open and this works only if you get rid of internal server error or connection time out errors.
So, the best way that works to increase the speed of booking of IRCTC tatkal tickets is the use of proxy server. Just 15 minutes before IRCTC tatkal booking opening, follow the steps below:
- You should have your IRCTC account ready.
- You should get your browser fill with autofill form plugins. Google if to find the method to do that if you don’t know.
- Search for the faster proxy server. You can find many proxy servers from Google. Your proxy server should be Delhi based. For the proxy servers, click here.
- The next step is to set your proxy server in your browser.
For setting your proxy server in Firefox, go through the following steps:
- Get one Delhi based Open proxy IP.
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Click on ‘tools’ and then ‘Option’.
- Then click on ‘Settings’ button or ‘Connections’ option in Advance tab.
- Now, check the Manual Proxy Configuration radio button.
- Then, enter your Proxy IP and port in HTTP proxy field.
- Click Ok and you can exit the settings window.
You can check your download speed from the same browser. If the speed is slow, then get another faster Delhi based Open proxy IP.
Hope this post helps you to know the faster way to book your IRCTC tatkal tickets.
Share and Enjoy
You may be wondering after reading the title because you know IRCTC doesn’t provide any discount offers. But with simple trick, you can know how to get discount on IRCTC train booking using Paytm cash. We are here to reveal that trick.
There are several types of payment options on IRCTC but Paytm Wallet is the most convenient and the best one. Most of the IRCTC users pay for their online ticket booking via Paytm. We have already discussed about payment of ticket booking via Paytm. If you want to know how to pay your ticket booking via Paytm, then click here.
It’s true that IRCTC still doesn’t offer any discount because it doesn’t have to due to its huge ticket sales. But nothing is impossible. With simple trick, you can get discount on IRCTC train booking indirectly. The way to get discount on IRCTC tickets is payment via Paytm Wallet.
Paytm is a popular recharge website in India which has its own digital wallet approved by RBI. Paytm often provide various offers and cash backs on mobile recharge and shopping on Paytm website. Suppose I purchased Samsung Galaxy S6 on Paytm and got 5000 cash back. Now I can use that cash back for online ticket booking for free. Like this, Paytm provides many offers time to time. Some days earlier, Paytm was providing 5% cash back on adding money in your Paytm Wallet. So if you add Rs 10000, you will get Rs 500 extra. So, you can use such offers of Paytm and with that cash back, you can book tickets on IRCTC. If you want to know about the latest Paytm offers, click here to go to its website.
IRCTC doesn’t provide you the discount on train ticket directly, so what? You can be smart and get the discount on IRCTC tickets via Paytm using this trick. Be smart and save money.
Share and Enjoy
To make the payment easy, IRCTC has partnered with big payment enabler Paytm. It’s good news for IRCTC users that Paytm Wallet is on IRCTC. Now, the IRCTC users can use wallet instead of cards for payment of booking railway tickets.
There are other payment options on IRCTC too such as other wallets and cash cards. But the payment via Paytm Wallet is so simple and doesn’t need tedious registration like others. Paytm Wallet is the mostly used payment option.
To Book Train Tickets using Paytm Wallet:
For booking train tickets via Paytm, first you need to have enough cash in your Paytm wallet. You cannot add money in your wallet during transaction. So, you need to add money in your Paytm wallet first and then you can go for online ticket booking.
- Login IRCTC with your IRCTC account.
- Proceed with train ticket booking as you do normally.
- When the payment option appears, choose Cash Card/ Wallet in payment mode.
- Then choose Paytm Wallet.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’
- Then you will be redirected to Paytm website.
- Then you need to login Paytm with your Paytm User Id and password.
- Now, you can pay with your Paytm cash to make the transaction.
Isn’t it easy? Paytm wallet is the best payment option on IRCTC.
Benefits of Paytm wallet:
- It is super convenient.
- It is safe and reliable. Paytm provides good security.
- Paytm provides great offers time to time.
IRCTC still provides other payment options too. But Paytm wallet is the mostly used by the users because of its convenience. Paytm wallet is faster than other payment options on IRCTC. There is one more payment wallet option on IRCTC i.e. IRCTC ewallet which is also fast but doesn’t work during Tatkal Booking.
So, if you are IRCTC user and don’t use Paytm, then just make your Paytm account and choose Paytm wallet for payment to make your transaction much easier.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC, a pioneer of online rail ticketing system has been providing service for various types of trains. The types of trains in IRCTC vary hugely in its service and the ticket fare. Huge number of trains, from normal passenger trains to luxury trains runs under Indian Railways.
The various types of trains run under IRCTC are listed below:
- Passenger Trains: Passenger Trains are the normal trains running under Indian Railways. There are two types of Passenger Trains. They are:
–Slow Passenger Trains
–Fast Passenger Trains
The major difference between Slow Passenger Trains and Fast Passenger Trains is that Slow Passenger Trains stop at every station whereas Fast Passenger Trains stop at only important stations.
- Metro Special Trains: These are the trains faster in speed than Passenger Trains. They run in few metro cities of India like Delhi and Calcutta.
- Express Trains: These are generally called Super-fast Trains. These trains are so fast and are for travelling long distances.
- Shatabdi Trains: These are the fastest trains in India and are comfortable with air conditioning. The ticket fare is more expensive than that of other trains mentioned above. They are for travelling long distances.
- Garib Rath Trains: These are very luxury trains and are for high class passengers. The maximum speed of these trains is about 130 kilometer per hour.
- Rajdhani Express Trains: These trains link major cities to the capital of India i.e. New Delhi. Their average speed is 130 kilometer per hour.
- Duronto Express Trains: These are the trains faster than Rajdhani Express Trains. These trains do not stop at any station between source station and destination station.
- AC Express Trains: These are fully air conditioned trains with high speed linking major cities of India. They have few stops.
- Double Decker Express Trains: These are two floor express trains with fully air conditioning.
- Yuva Express Trains: These trains are for the youth of the country. Sixty percent of the seats of the train are reserved for the people between 18 to 45 years age.
- Sub Urban Trains: These trains run in urban areas of India. They have unreserved seating and stop at all stations.
- Tourist Trains: These are luxurious trains for the tourists.
The above mentioned are the major types of trains run in India. Hope this will help you to understand about the various types of trains under IRCTC and their features.
Share and Enjoy
There are various types of trains which run in Indian Railways. To know about the types of trains in IRCTC, go here. Out of all those types, IRCTC Passenger Trains are the most common in India.
Passenger Trains are further classified into:
- Slow Passenger Trains: They are low speed IRCTC Passenger Trains. Passengers find journey in Slow Passenger Trains very irritating because they stop at each and every station. So if you have to travel long distance, what we suggest is never choose Slow Passenger Trains. These trains almost take a double time compared to normal trains to reach destination because of many halts.
- Fast Passenger Trains: They are high speed IRCTC Passenger Trains. Journey in these trains are better than that in Slow Passenger Trains. These trains stop at various stations but not all stations. The time taken to reach destination by these trains is almost same as normal trains.
Passenger Trains’ Ticket Fare: The ticket fare of Passenger Trains is very low compared to that of normal trains. This is very affordable to travel even for low class people family.
Problems in Passenger Trains: The main problems in Passenger Trains are given below:
Passenger trains are always over crowded. The reason is low ticket fare. Sometimes, you don’t find a seat and you will have a problem to go toilet in these trains.
Passenger trains halt at many stations which may be irritating sometimes.
There is no AC coach available in Passenger Trains. Maximum trains have general coaches only and some passenger trains have sleeper coaches too.
Mostly, Passenger Trains never reach stations on time. They mostly start at incorrect time too. Passenger Trains’ timings may irritate you.
What we suggest you is if you have to travel long distances, then never get on Slow Passenger Trains. It’s much better if you plan to go on Fast Passenger Trains or other normal trains. If you want to IRCTC Create A New Account you can visit our site.
Share and Enjoy