Indian Railways, a widely used name when it comes to traveling in India. www.irctc.co.in is the official site which handles millions of transaction every month. Since have a lot of visitors every day, they are facing lot of problems for doing simple task like login into their IRCTC account, booking tickets, checking pnr status, etc. So to minimize these simple problems, users can use different IRCTC mobile apps available for different mobile platforms. There is also IRCTC Mobile App for iPhone, but to access this app you need to create an IRCTC account first.
IRCTC iPhone app you can book your travel tickets, check pnr status and access other Indian Railway features. Have you ever imagined that which station you are going to pass next, your ETA time to reach the final station from where are you now, but IRCTC Mobile App for iPhone has made this possible. Using advance location algorithm to calculate the ETA time and distance you will know everything you want to know from this IRCTC Mobile App.
Features of IRCTC Mobile App for iPhone
- Get notification on all the important updates on Trains, Stations and their timings.
- Set notification alerts for all incoming stations and the app will notify you.
- Check for PNR status
- Train Route along with the offline support
- Fare inquiry
- Easily search for the available seats between the source and destination station with just a tap.
- Stations and train look-up
- Know the nearest stations
- Manage station notifications
- Easily email and share all data.
What’s New in the recent version of IRCTC iPhone App
- All the new trains are included
- Information about new stations with accurate geo-coordinates
- You will get more lists of stations nearest to you.
- Easily search for the trains
- You will get information of 6 days seat availability on all trains.
- Train routes are more accurate on maps.
Share and Enjoy
All you need to do is enter your IRCTC login details to get access the all new next generation e-ticket portal of Indian Railway or commonly known as NGET IRCTC.
There is a simple trick to access NGET IRCTC Login page fast and easy, from where you can successful complete the IRCTC tatkal booking process. Don’t be 100% sure but it is the best alternative than normal IRCTC login process.
What is NGET IRCTC?
It is the new upgraded version of IRCTC website, generally called as Next Generation eticketing system launched by Railway Ministry of India. It is simpler, fast and elegant than irctc.co.in.
After you have login to your account, you will find some options displayed on your screen. You can use any of those options either Cancel a Ticket, claim a refund, check Ticket History, and print a Ticket. In addition to those options you can choose Plan My Travel option which is located on the left hand side to plan your whole travel through Indian Railway.
All you need to do is enter your Starting Station, the final Station, and Journey date and hit Submit Button. After that you will get the list of all the available trains on that specific date. Choose among the list of trains and proceed towards the payment details. All the payment options are similar to the IRCTC payments options.
Some of NGET IRCTC Login Problem
If the Nget login page takes a very long time to load, then you need to close the tab and re-enter the URL or just refresh the page.
In case if you forget you password you don’t need to worry because you can easily reset it within few simple steps?
Steps to Reset NGET IRCTC Login Password
- At first go nget.irctc.co.in and then click on the Forgot Password link.
- You need to enter your User ID and proceed forward.
- After that you need to answer the security question.
- After which you will receive a password recovery link on your e-mail id.
Share and Enjoy
Before you start booking your travel tickets from IRCTC Online Reservation system, you need to get registered to IRCTC first. As these days lot of peoples are using online reservation system to book their railway tickets. As Indian Railway have upgraded their system from time to time whether it’s an online ticket booking system or the mobile booking system. All the users are creating their accounts their everyday; many of them are facing different problems while creating their account. So further in this article, you can get all the IRCTC Registration process by step by step explanation, you can follow them and create your own account easily.
IRCTC Registration Steps
- Open your browser and enter irctc.co.in in the address bar. Then on the homepage you can find the sign up link, click on that. You will get to the IRCTC Registration process, where you have to enter the all the information that is asked to enter.
- After you have entered all the asked information. Many people get confused while choosing the username, but username is just a name or any other word that you can use while logging into your account.
- You also need to enter you mobile number when asked at the time of registration as you need to verify you mobile number by enters the passcode that you receive in SMS.
- Enter the captcha correctly, if you have entered the wrong data, you will asked again to enter it again.
- After you have submitted all the information, you will receive a conformation email on provided email address along will your username and password.
- You can always change your login password afterwards. Click on the activation link from your email you account is successfully activated you can start booking your train tickets from anywhere, anytime from your account.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC Mobile is an easy steps your railway travel tickets through your mobile from anywhere and anytime. Indian Railway train tickets can be booked online through the official website of Indian Railway Catering and tourism Corporation or irctc.co.in. Booking travel tickets through your mobile phone has been used from around past few months.
You can also download the IRCTC Mobile Application for different mobile platforms. All of these mobile applications can be used on the mobile phone which supports GPRS or the browsers which may be the basic mobile or the high end mobile phones. After you have completed your IRCTC registration process and downloaded the suitable software on the mobile phones, it will make the booking process lot easier whether it is IRCTC Tatkal Booking or the normal ticket booking.
IRCTC Mobile Booking steps
- First of all Login to your IRCTC account through https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your registered IRCTC user id and password.
- After that you need to click on Book Ticket option and fill in all the required details of your travel through plan my travel.
- Then select the train you want to travel with and continue the booking process.
- You can use the existing passenger list which you have created earlier or add passengers on to that list.
- And you need to confirm your bookings and continue with the payment method where you can pay through your debit card or credit card to successful complete your IRCTC Mobile Booking process.
After completing the IRCTC Mobile Booking process, the passenger will receive a short reservation message which contains the full details of the ticket that you have booked including all the information such as PNR, Train No., date of journey, station, route, class etc. This virtual message will later be treated as the print-out of the e-ticket. You can just show this reservation message from you mobile as a proof of confirmed ticket in the time of need during the travel.
Share and Enjoy
As traveling from train in India is the easiest way to travel as it is the quick and reliable travel options for all the general peoples. With the adaption of latest technologies by Indian Railways, you can book your train tickets through online with just a click. Traveling through train is the cheaper and faster than any other means of transport. For India, you can book your train tickets online from irctc.co.in. There are some procedures that you have to follow in order to book tickets online. You can find different IRCTC Online Booking Guide on the web but for the simple and easy booking procedure you can follow these steps, after which you can book online train tickets all by yourself.
IRCTC Online Booking Guide or Steps
- Before starting you need to create an IRCTC account first and login to your account. After that you can book your ticket from the website of your local train service provider for which all you need is the Internet connection.
- After that you need to contact the service provider via phone or any other means. Booking train tickets from telephone is a huge relief as you can ask the question, recheck for the information that you have provided and check the important information such as train schedules, seat availability and more.
- Even more you can also visit IRCTC customer service or the information point located at the train station from where you will be traveling where you can directly speak to a representative and ensure the tickets that you have booked.
- You can also use the ticket kiosk at the train station and follow all the on-screen options for purchasing tickets as it take both cash and credit cards.
- You should always be sure about your travel date before you start booking your tickets, this will make the booking process lot easier and quicker, and you can also take the advantages of the better deals and travel rates.
- Setting a fixed travel date may not be the wise option as there may only be certain trains arriving to your preferred destination.
- Always check for the discounts before booking your tickets as military personnel, students or elderly person can take the advantage of reduced train fares.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC Login Registration or IRCTC Sign Up is only the first step for getting your own Indian Railways account to book tickets online, and keep track of it. IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd) is a platform from where you can book your railway travel tickets online. You just need to get registered with irctc.co.in and proceed with the ticket booking process. There is a bit of technical process included in the process of booking the tickets but it’s the only easy option you have.
IRCTC Login Registration Steps
- At first get to the official website of IRCTC which is http://www.irctc.co.in.
- You might get confused with the various advertisement, information and tabs that you can see on the homepage of IRCTC. But you have to click on “Sign Up” link which is located right under the “login” button.
- After you will be redirected to the IRCTC Login Registration form, where you have to provide different information like your full name, address, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc and remember only the correct information. If you are found providing any wrong information, your account will be deactivated immediately.
- Next, you have to complete the captcha verification or image code verification process. It is done to check whether a real person is creating an account or a bot. If you enter the wrong verification code then you are not allowed to proceed further.
- Now check for the information that you have provided twice and click on “Submit” button, and you will be asked for the permission to proceed further where you have to click “OK”.
- You will be asked to accept the terms & conditions, you can just Press “Accept” to go ahead or read all the information or just Press “Decline” to cancel the IRCTC Registration process.
- At last you have to confirm your registration process , by clicking on the conformation link provided in the email that you have provided during the IRCTC Registration steps.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC or Indian Railway provides different version of mobile application for different platforms. And there are also different ways to download IRCTC apps for different platforms. All the registered users can book their railway travel tickets, keep track of your train status, and many more only through the IRCTC App. So if you are not registered with irctc.co.in, then first you need to complete the IRCTC Sign Up process first. Then you can access all the features that IRCTC provide at your fingertips, after you download irctc apps on your mobile.
Steps to Download IRCTC app on Android Mobiles
- Go to the Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then search for the “IRCTC Mobile App” in the search bar.
- Then tap on install button to install it to your phone.
Steps to Download IRCTC app on iPhone
- Go to the ITunes App store
- Get to the IRCTC download page by searching it from search bar
- And install it to your iPhone or iPad to access all irctc features.
Steps to Download IRCTC Apps on Windows Phone
- Get to the Windows Store from your windows phone
- Then search for it on the store.
- And click on Install.
- Now start the app and start accessing all the features provided by IRCTC.
If you are a registered user if Indian Railway, then you may how it’s easy to book tickets from mobile app. You can also check for the seats availability, train schedule, cancel the book tickets, etc. And you can also check for the PNR status, through SMS or online but with the recent update on Android app you can check IRCTC PNR status without logging into your account. You can also easily pay for the tickets you have bought through your mobile using ZipCash mWallet account. All the recent update from Indian Railways or IRCTC can be received on your phone.
Share and Enjoy
Irctc Nget is the newer website for online railway ticket booking which is providing a better performance to all IRCTC users. All the old IRCTC accounts are is now migrating to new website nget.irctc.co.in. As per the Indian Railway, their new online platform will be pretty quick, fast and is capable of providing the better performance and also can handle a large amount of traffic.
All the Customers were waiting for this kind of improvement for a very long time and now it’s seems they have listened to their members. As IRCTC is providing the light version of its website during the tatkal booking hours, but as per Indian railways this new website will be available all the time.
IRCTC New Website or Irctc Nget
You can login to both the older and new version of IRCTC with the same login credentials. There is no need of creating a new user name for the new website. Irctc Nget is a New Generation e-ticketing System which provides user a new online ticket booking experience. If you are a registered user of IRCTC then you can use any of the two sites of Indian Railways for online train ticket booking. As you know the old IRCTC Website Link is https://irctc.co.in and the new website link is https://nget.irctc.co.in. You can find all the IRCTC features on the IRCTC New website of IRCTC Nget. You can check for train schedule, pnr status, seat availability and more also from IRCTC Nget. You just need to complete the IRCTC login process, whether it’s on new or older version website to access all the features.
Recently, IRCTC, the online ticketing website of Indian railways has also launched an e-commerce site with the partnership with Yebhi.com. IRCTC’s new online shopping site maintained by Yebhi and you can get to IRCTC Online Shop at shop.irctc.co.in and buys the products for 500 brands and from over 30,000 products.
Share and Enjoy
IRCTC Tatkal reservation was started by Indian Railways as a part of special service for its passengers who are always in a hurry. In general passengers have to book their travel tickets in advance. IRCTC Tatkal reservation have made is easy as the tickets can be book just a day before the travel date, as all the trains has separate IRCTC Tatkal quota. You need to have a full knowledge about IRCTC Tatkal rules before you book a tatkal ticket.
Some of the important IRCTC Tatkal Rules
- To travel with irctc tatkal, you need to book your IRCTC ticket in advance which is one day before the travel date. In earlier days the advance registration period was of two days but now it was reduced to a single day. IRCTC Tatkal Booking can be done after 8:00AM that is a day before your journey date, if you try to book before that the result would end with an error.
- If you are reserving a Tatkal Ticket through the railway counter, you need to provide a photo copy of anyone of the eight photo identity cards which are accepted by Indian Railways as an identity proof. And in some cases you may also need to provide the original, if it is asked you to provide by the ticket examiner during your journey.
- As per IRCTC Tatkal rules, ticked issued under tatkal quota can be cancelled but the refunded is only possible special circumstances such as is the train is delayed by 3 hours or more, if the train get diverted through different route which you are willing to travel. And if you are provided with the acommodated in a lower class then you have booked for then you will be refunded with the difference in the fare of the tickets and complete refund is you are not willing to travel on such accommodation.
- There is a fixed number of Tatkal quota in every train, no more booking can be made if all the tatkal quota have be booked. In case of un-utilized tatkal quota, they will be transferred to general.
- No any IRCTC agents can make Tatkal reservation whether it’s from reservation counter or by the IRCTC official website, to ensure that they aren’t been misused by any agents.
Share and Enjoy
Know everything about the IRCTC PNR number
IRCTC PNR number can also be said as the identification number of your railway ticket. With help of your PNR number to get all the latest status of your ticket and train information such as starting station, arrival and departure time, etc. All of us Every one of us always want to get a reserved ticket but there is such time when we may end up with the waiting list ticket, at such time we need the IRCTC PNR Number to get a continuous update on the seat whether its reserved or not. You can always make an IRCTC PNR status enquiry any time you want, and there is no restriction on how many times you can make it and you can ask your reply in a specified format. If you are a regular customer of the Indian Railways, then is very easy for you to decode the status that you receive, but for the new ones it may be a little bit of tricky. The following information may provide you with some on how to decode the received information.
Some important Information on IRCTC PNR Number or status
Generally, RAC means reservation against cancellation. RAC status indicates that you don’t exactly have a reserved, but you can get on the train and you will be provided with half of a berth which you have to share with another RAC holder. Along that you can always open the berth and make it two sitting seats any time, one for each RAC holder. But sometime depending on RAC holders numbers, youcan always have a chance to get a confirmed ticket if the other passengers with the confirmed seats cancels their train tickets.
WL means Waiting List. Generally this means you do not have reserved seat on the train that you want to travel with and are totally not allowed to board that train unless your PNR status is promoted to confirmed or to RAC. Always there is huge number of WL tickets booked by the Railways, the maximuns number of ticket that can be booked is decided by railway offices and after it have crossed the maximum number the further booking are responded by the a regret message
While checking for the status the WL or RAC prefix is followed by two numbers which are again separated by a hyphen. The first number indicates when the booking of the tickets took place and the other number indicates the current position. For example, if your status is WL 19/11 then this means the position at the time of booking was 19 and now it has been upgraded to 11 because i.e. 8 tickets for the train were cancelled and were allotted to passengers who had an RAC ticket and then RAC seats vacated were allotted to passengers with a waiting list ticket.
Share and Enjoy